Timber finance initiative
The Timber Finance Initiative - Association
How can the forestry and timber industry make a maximum contribution to Switzerland's net zero targets?
One way is to promote timber construction. Sustainably managed and certified forests are the easiest way to remove CO2 from the air. In order to store CO2 in the long term, the wood from the forest must be transferred to large modern buildings, where it not only stores CO2 but can also replace carbon-intensive concrete and steel.
As a network and knowledge platform, we close the knowledge and product gap between sustainable finance investors and the real estate, forestry and timber construction industries with innovative financial products and carbon removal credits.
- Access to the national and international Timber Finance network from the real estate, investor, forestry and timber industries
- Privileged participation in specialist events, company and property visits
- Preferential participation in financing contributions for your and your customers’ timber construction projects through carbon removal credits
- Access to our network of institutional investors
- Access to our timber procurement possibilities
- Quarterly newsletter on national and international trends in Timber Investments
- Free presentations in your company or network
- Annual company portrait in the Timber Finance network
- Free initial analysis to decarbonize your investment or real estate portfolio (only for strategic members)
With your membership, you enable topics as compensation for the climate performance of forests and timber construction to be effectively placed on the agenda of politics, the climate economy and sustainable finance.